Hercules DJ Console RMX
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hercules DJ Console RMX

Ooh, this one looks, er, familiar.

http://hercules.com/us/DJ-Music/bdd/...j-console-rmx/

The press releases say it's for professional DJs. Because Professional DJs really dig it when the box says "As Seen On TV" on the outside.

I found this and was a little skeptical but not wanting to start off by dropping 2G's on the Allen&Heath setup I was really surprised and this thing schools the numark total control it has a built in sound card so you can monitor and playback without having a second addon card in you lappy or desktop. Dont judge a book by it's cover. thats all i am saying

Tech Convert

For the MSRP of $349 it doesn't look too bad. Has anyone tried it out yet?

I wish there was more written about this...but, I just ordered one, so I'll write something as soon as I have more info.

I was doing a little research, and on the NI Traktor forums one of the users got 10.5ms latency time (after some tweaking). You can read more about that here.

I'll offer some feedback once I've had time to play around with it.

I have had mine for about 2 months now and love it. There are some latency issues but it was stemming from my outdated PC and not the controller it's self. I also paired it with an M-Audio trigger finger for my effects and samples. Using it to play out has never been easier.

Tech Convert

I just got mine today, so far so good, I plan to spend tomorrow mapping it out with Traktor, I shall let you know how it goes.

Except for the kogs, it looks good.

Hate those jogs... *~barf~*
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

seriously considering going for one of these - how has it been behaving for the users above in the past few months? have you gigged with it?

Tech Convert

I've had my Rmx console for about two months... I really like it... virtual dj could use some upgrades but it gets the job done... I heard it works good with Traktor Pro so I went and got it this past weekend... Now I am all stressed out for the reason that I Can't configure The console to work with the Traktor software... Can anyone out there help me? I have some gigs lined up and no working software. I can't find my virtual dj back up...

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Have you set the MIDI inputs in Traktor?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast