Novation Twitch....Who Wants One? :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with the whole Twitch thing, but if it's for $400... that's a fucking steal. I'll be picking one up just for fun.
    You should do it man!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
    I'll be grabbing one too, looks like a fun gadget
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    i´ll stick to my vci 100. till it breakes. and if it does, i´m going back to my keyboard
    Lulzzz.

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Mine's on preorder. Can't wait for it to arrive.

On the software thing, I'm really not sure. I think I'll just use whichever software suits my mood, but I think if DJTT gets behind this and makes a killer mapping and overlay it'll be unparalleled for Traktor control.
    Nice FEP, yeah you one of the guys who's been just as eager as I've been about it. I havn't preordered it yet though. I'm waiting to see if DJTT will stock it (hopefully), and then I'm planning to make a big order with them.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

After i get a few things, technics, new mixer, audio 4/6/8/10, microkorg ... Then i shall pick one up.
    4gb Macbook, X2 Technics 1210 Mk2's, Behring UMX Mixer Kontrol X1, Uc 33-e, Prodipe 25-key Midi Keyboard, X2 Kool Sound Monitors, Audio 6

Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, Logic Pro 9

I do i do

Tech Guru

So bad do I just want to bite the bullet and order one. I have been thinking about selling my DDM4000 and getting either A.) Traktor S4 and getting the upgrade to use with my turntables or B.) Getting a Twitch and just adding to my constant RGAS Syndrome :P either way I'm feeding the demon but I need to make up my mind quick because the deal for the free upgrade runs out soon.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

yuppp.

already a user of itch, i own V7s so it would be nice to own something lightweight
    and
    i imagine this thing will be a blast as a sampler.

The street price is $499 right? So wouldn't that be closer to $500 than to $400? Unless I missed something here? If it's $400 I'm probably going to buy one. It would be great to give serato itch a try too.
    Pioneer CDJ-350 (x2)
    Pioneer DJM-350
    KRK Rokit5 G2

i want one SO bad.

but i have no $ and i figure a good cheaper alternative (that i also cannot afford) is an Xsession pro and 2 MFs. (i didnt include a sound card since i already have one)
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    i want one SO bad.

but i have no $ and i figure a good cheaper alternative (that i also cannot afford) is an Xsession pro and 2 MFs. (i didnt include a sound card since i already have one)
    if thats cheaper that sounds marginally cheaper, but if youre intending on using traktor that makes more sense. i dont get why anyone would be tempted to buy the twitch if they have no intention on using serato itch.

they should make an overlay to use it as an fx controller for SSL, definitely make it really versatile.

I'd be my weapon of choice if I were interested in doing the whole midi traktor/serato thing.

I'm much more interested in an ableton thing with nothing but the maschine though. (mixer controls are for wusses ) Ah well. One day...

For now I have my wonderful turntables

@theory: don't buy the x session pro. I've never seen such terrible build quality. Yurk. It's not better value than a twitch even slightly. Such a terrible piece of kit.
    Last edited by MrPopinjay; 07-17-2011 at 02:06 AM.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Quote Originally Posted by Rkid_Dan View Post
    After i get a few things, technics, new mixer, audio 4/6/8/10, microkorg ... Then i shall pick one up.
    G.A.S. ??

You got a lot of saving to do it seems bro..

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakDemon View Post
    I do i do
    Welcome to the club mate!

Quote Originally Posted by bartboy View Post
    So bad do I just want to bite the bullet and order one. I have been thinking about selling my DDM4000 and getting either A.) Traktor S4 and getting the upgrade to use with my turntables or B.) Getting a Twitch and just adding to my constant RGAS Syndrome :P either way I'm feeding the demon but I need to make up my mind quick because the deal for the free upgrade runs out soon.
    Well the S4 free upgrade deal is awesome especially if you gonna be using it. If I had TT's and a DDm4000 I would jump all over the S4 deal.

I don't use vinyl and neither do I scratch so the Twitch is right up my ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro Savage View Post
    The street price is $499 right? So wouldn't that be closer to $500 than to $400? Unless I missed something here? If it's $400 I'm probably going to buy one. It would be great to give serato itch a try too.
    Yes the SRP is $499, so that means its $1 short of $500. Pretty simple mathematics buddy.. For that price what you get for your money is excellent. There are'nt many other controllers in that price range that offer what the Twitch does IMO.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast