Novation Twitch....Who Wants One? :) - Page 3
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro Savage View Post
    The street price is $499 right? So wouldn't that be closer to $500 than to $400? Unless I missed something here? If it's $400 I'm probably going to buy one. It would be great to give serato itch a try too.
    I think the problem is that as so often happens here, people have been missing out their currency symbols and it leads to confusion! It's £399 in the UK and $499 in the US.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

to add some to the confusion: its 469,00 €
    Xone 42, 12x0 mk2, Adam Audio Monitors and Sub

How much is it in old italian Lire? or Dinarii?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    How much is it in old italian Lire? or Dinarii?
    Hahaha i miss them Lires!!!

Anyways im pretty excited too, i also think that it could be a GREAT controller/mixer for TSP2, just imagine that bad boy between two 1210s hooked up to an NI Soundcard.....it would be like a slimmer version of the S4 no? plus the Touchstrips could be mapped for the FX and the rest for samples ecc.......

My only concern is the fact that its super mapped out for Itch, and so far the TP2 mapping is pretty lame compared to it. And since like many of you i am a die hard traktor user switching completely to Itch seems kinda weird. (especially since there is no demo of itch to try out........WTF?)

Hopefully DJTT will come up with a killer mapping for it......

Quote Originally Posted by khemfusion View Post
    Hahaha i miss them Lires!!!

Anyways im pretty excited too, i also think that it could be a GREAT controller/mixer for TSP2, just imagine that bad boy between two 1210s hooked up to an NI Soundcard.....it would be like a slimmer version of the S4 no? plus the Touchstrips could be mapped for the FX and the rest for samples ecc.......

My only concern is the fact that its super mapped out for Itch, and so far the TP2 mapping is pretty lame compared to it. And since like many of you i am a die hard traktor user switching completely to Itch seems kinda weird. (especially since there is no demo of itch to try out........WTF?)

Hopefully DJTT will come up with a killer mapping for it......
    I also hope DJTT comes out with some crazy awesome mapping for it or at least a mapping that comes close to the Serato Itch version.
    Pioneer CDJ-350 (x2)
    Pioneer DJM-350
    KRK Rokit5 G2

as an itch user I cannot wait. might even give tsp a go if there are some good mappings.
    www.elliotgrainger.com

vci 300 mk2
    13in mbp

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro Savage View Post
    I also hope DJTT comes out with some crazy awesome mapping for it or at least a mapping that comes close to the Serato Itch version.
    I'm sure they will. With Ean having a lot of involvement with Novation I'm sure he will happily come out with a killer TP2 mapping for the Twitch.

Even so I'm sure there will be members on here who will come up with some pretty cool mappings themselves.

Lets just hope that DJTT will stock this awesome controller.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    I'm sure they will. With Ean having a lot of involvement with Novation I'm sure he will happily come out with a killer TP2 mapping for the Twitch.

Even so I'm sure there will be members on here who will come up with some pretty cool mappings themselves.

Lets just hope that DJTT will stock this awesome controller.
    i heard they were not gonna carry it but if they did it would be awesome i started saving ages ago but just spent all the saving on a hoilday so back to the drawing board
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

flashflooder said that if enough people want it then they'll get on it. At some point one of us will start a thread with a poll in it, everyone will vote and hopefully it'll happen!

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    flashflooder said that if enough people want it then they'll get on it. At some point one of us will start a thread with a poll in it, everyone will vote and hopefully it'll happen!
    someone should start that soon release date it creeping up
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast