Novation Twitch....Who Wants One? :)
Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Novation Twitch....Who Wants One? :)

Hey guys so after reading the detailed review of the NT on DJTT, I'm super stoked on getting it, and can't wait till it comes out on the market.

So... Who else wants one?

Who else can't wait for its release?

My only dilemma at the moment is to use Itch or not to use Itch with it?

I currently use TP2 with my X1, and I'm keen to check out the Traktor Overlay with the TP2 mapping, but I'm not sure about it yet.
    I wonder if I should just use both software's and keep using TP2 with X1 and Itch for the Twitch or try out the TP mapping for it?

Ok.... back on topic though...

Who will be getting this awesome new pioneering Controller?
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

i wish i was that slicer feature is really cool, and the price is ridiculous! controller, sound card, and software for $400!! i wish this came out when i first started :/ but o well. hope you have fun with it!
    2x Midi-Fighters, 1x Technics 1200MK2, Xone 2:02, Traktor Pro 2, Macbook Pro 13', Audio 2, circuit bent Gameboy, aaaaand some poopy Logitech speakerz.

I'd like one... i think i'd want it with traktor + x1. That'd be full control of fx

But yeah, if i was buying now its an amazing set up
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

I haven't been keeping up with the whole Twitch thing, but if it's for $400... that's a fucking steal. I'll be picking one up just for fun.

Tech Wizard

I'll be grabbing one too, looks like a fun gadget

I wish, but do you think a 14 yo boy, who likes to design and build midi controllers can get 400 big ones ??
    I am in the process of designing one similar but using it with arcade buttons an only having a single deck section.

I don't really have any use for one at this point but it looks like a nice, affordable, and easy to understand controller for someone starting out.

i´ll stick to my vci 100. till it breakes. and if it does, i´m going back to my keyboard
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

I'll stick with my vci till it dies too. Then we will see what's out when that happens. If it happened tomorrow I may well have got this badboy
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Mine's on preorder. Can't wait for it to arrive.

On the software thing, I'm really not sure. I think I'll just use whichever software suits my mood, but I think if DJTT gets behind this and makes a killer mapping and overlay it'll be unparalleled for Traktor control.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast