Stanton T.92 Turntable

Default Stanton T.92 Turntable

There is a pair of these on local kijiji and I was wondering if it be worth getting the pair.

2 turntables with flight cases for 600 bones. Not too bad if these are fit to use.

There seems to be very little info on them. They appear to be decent as far as I can tell.

I think I just like collecting things. haha.
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I have a set and they're decent. Not great torque, but if your just beat matching then they work. I think $600 might be a bit much (I paid $400 for my set), but if the flight cases are good they may be worth that much more.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

prices are steep in Newfoundland.

I'm gasing for a pair of turntables hard. Its pretty well unbearable. Haha.

As soon as I see a decent deal it stimulates the want and often leads to me purging on more expensive things.

One time there was this guy selling a 2 channel mixer, two technics, SL2 box, flight cases and maybe even a laptop to go with it. It was 1500 bones and I didnt want Scratch cause I had just got traktor a couple months before. This is the only choice I regret in my life. haha
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/