please review my latest track

Cool please review my latest track

I have just finished my new album FTW and just started working with another artist on an EP. this looks like its gonna be a big one and looks like i will sign another record deal too.

Here is the first track we did together i would like some honest opinions on it. the song is done with the exception of the ending that needs refining

Tech Wizard

Hello Cal, congrats on the new album and signing. The track sounds pretty solid and I can tell that a lot went into it. The only that really bothers me is that the kick could be better. Maybe a bit more deeper, wider, with a little punch could sit in a bit better. I'm not quite sure. Anyways, best of luck! =)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tomlue View Post
    Hello Cal, congrats on the new album and signing. The track sounds pretty solid and I can tell that a lot went into it. The only that really bothers me is that the kick could be better. Maybe a bit more deeper, wider, with a little punch could sit in a bit better. I'm not quite sure. Anyways, best of luck! =)
    ty and this will be my second deal signing within a year FTW

the song is still in demo stages and needs to be properly mastered, but i can see what i can do with the kick, i know i have to fix the ending