Traktor Pro - Is it worth it?

Default Traktor Pro - Is it worth it?

I'm getting the VCI-100SE soon, as I know it comes with traktor LE...

I've read alot of threads on this forum and it seems the majority uses Traktor pro. It seems that you cannot record on traktor LE and some of the features are disabled... what are the differences between LE and Pro?

i will bet my left butt cheek that after you try Traktor LE, and will like the concept you will upgrade to TPRO very soon! getting VCI100SE with firmware upgrade is totaly wasting of potential if you stay with just LE. LE can do only basic stuff (sync, basic loop, EQ, cueing and no FX). anyway you are in sweet spot where you can decide after you get VCI package. You will instal LE and try it. Then you will download TPRO demo and try DJTT mapping and you can take from there. Perhaps Traktor won't fit your taste - so there is plenty of other software.

PS. i won't bet my right butt cheek that easy, it comes for much higher price. XD
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

TRaktor LE, is a smaller version of Traktor 3. The main diferences is that you only have 2 decks on LE. Also some other functions are disable but not sure about everyone of them, recording seems to be one of them.

Traktor pro is is similar to Traktor 3 but the main diference for me is that it allows you to combine up to 3 effects and you have hot cueing capability.

Weather is worth it? I canīt answer that question, I still prefer Traktor 3...

Probably you will end up buying it anyways because Traktor LE is limited as stated on its name

Quote Originally Posted by evan_c View Post

I've read alot of threads on this forum and it seems the majority uses Traktor pro. It seems that you cannot record on traktor LE and some of the features are disabled... what are the differences between LE and Pro?
    You can upgrade Traktor LE to Traktor Pro for a pretty decent price.

Here is a comprehensive breakdown list of the differences between Traktor le vs Traktor 3. You can try Traktor Pro yourself if you download the demo and that will give you a really good idea of the differences. Id personally highly recommend upgrading.

http://www.native-instruments.com/in...3comparison_us

Quote Originally Posted by evan_c View Post

If you want to use the "SE" functions you'll need to upgrade. Otherwise, you'll have to use the basic firmware.

If it's a money issue u can always download the demo, and play around with that. You get all the same features except record and it shuts down after 30 minutes; but, it still works fine for practice.