I built some free software for DJ's to review tracks fast from Beatport,Juno,etc
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default I built some free software for DJ's to review tracks fast from Beatport,Juno,etc

The video should explain it. It's to help you review tracks faster and so far there has been really good feedback on other forums. I'm here to spread the word for those who would find it useful and answer questions / add features for you. It's free and is in early Alpha phase release.

Link to the site: http://www.boomboy.net
    Link directly to the Demo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abO_5G0sB14

Thanks for any feedback. Enjoy!

holy fuck nuts!
    looks like I could map it to my maschine

This is a good look. I'll check it out after work.

Quote Originally Posted by boomboy View Post
    The video should explain it. It's to help you review tracks faster and so far there has been really good feedback on other forums. I'm here to spread the word for those who would find it useful and answer questions / add features for you. It's free and is in early Alpha phase release.

Link to the site: http://www.boomboy.net
    Link directly to the Demo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abO_5G0sB14

Thanks for any feedback. Enjoy!

Nice one Boomboy!

And welcome. Aran (DJ WhiteKnight) showed this to me on Monday! Very cool bro!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    holy fuck nuts!
    HAHA best quote ever!! Thanks.

Looks like a great piece of software. Gonna get my teeth in to it when I get home from work!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Tech Convert

Yo, thanks all - I understand that this might seem like self-promotion spam, I'm new etc - but honestly this is a service to DJs and I hope it'll make searching for new tracks more fun - it's free, so I'm not asking for any money whatsoever.

Ye, Aran (DJ WhiteKnight) is a friend who was there from the start, big up!
    and the "holy fuck nuts" quote, lol - I might need to quote that if this gets big :P

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by boomboy View Post
    Yo, thanks all - I understand that this might seem like self-promotion spam, I'm new etc - but honestly this is a service to DJs and I hope it'll make searching for new tracks more fun - it's free, so I'm not asking for any money whatsoever.

Ye, Aran (DJ WhiteKnight) is a friend who was there from the start, big up!
    and the "holy fuck nuts" quote, lol - I might need to quote that if this gets big :P
    hey man, no problem in sharing something useful. i think you're going to get a lot of positive feedback from the community on this. it looks awesome.

Yeah, I'm really digging your app bro. will use it for the next week and send some feedback. Though it would be nice to get track info (cover, key, bpm et al...)
    You can quote anything I say, lol, i'm open source.

I fucking love that face. It's more often than not my chat status on iChat. ಠ_ಠ

ctrld

this might actually be the first sensible reason for me to install the silverlight runtime. good work! I've been talking about a similar tool with a friend of mine years ago, we wanted to focus on comparing prices across different sites (hint hint) - but we never got around to coding it. first come, first serve, huh? I wish you best of luck, let's hope they don't find a way to lock you out...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast