headphone recommendations - Page 4
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

No one for in ear monitors?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I've heard mixed for in ear monitors. If you're in an enclosed room they can be amazing, but if it's outside on stage it can be touch and go.

that and in ear headphones NEVER stay in my ear
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Even the molded ones bro'?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

i have the same problem. my left ear is a different size inside then the right. so its REALLY hard to find plugs that fit properly. but the molded ones should fint fine, i just cant afford them.

Quote Originally Posted by mekon_ca View Post
    I haven`t seen this post.
    I couldn`t find on internet this picture to compare it before buying, so here it is:

Yes technics has only one earphone.
    Size doesn`t matter! Well,hmmm...
    When I first got it I thought it`s a toy but I was sooooooooooo WRONG.
    Last night my friend have a gig using RP-DH1200 and he wasn`t happy because isolation is bad. HD-25 hasn`t that problem.
    Thanks for the post Mekon, the cans on the HD25's do look really small and i have a feeling that mite feel really uncomfy clamping on my ear lobes. I guess Ultrasone Dj1 Pro with some ear plugs is the way to go for me...Theres a post by Ean some where about in ear monitors that you guys can read up on...

Tech Wizard

Any opinions on the Allen & Heath XD 53?
    MacBook Pro late 2009 3.06ghz, 4GB RAM, 500gb HD @ 7200 RPM, Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 6, VCI 100, Audio 8 DJ

For those of you that have the Ultrasone DJ1 Pro's, does there seem to be an issue an issue with the connector not holding the cable correctly? Cus i found a review on amazon saying

"These headphones (and the various accessories and hard case) are nearly perfect. But there is that awful connector between the cable and the headphones themselves, which never holds perfectly (or screws appropriately). If that were fixed this would be a totally perfect product."

I really want these headphones but i wouldnt like it to have a faulty connector if im having to pay $240 or so for it, any sites you guys can recommend where i can find it for cheaper?

Tech Mentor

I have a pair of the Technics RPDJ-1200's (black and purple)

I like the fit and the sound is amazing. Excellent spectrum for in the club. They will blow off your head before they distort. Nice for one ear monitoring and look the part. The isolation is great too. The only other ones I would consider are the Senheiser HD-25's.

Pretty comfortable and only start to get ear fatigue after a few hours. I wasn't sure bout going for the supra-aural (cans sit on ears, not around) headphones first off but I wouldn't trade them for anything now.

since the post has been bumped, i now recommend using your old telephone! its pretty easily done...
    deephouse mix click here
    bangin' house mix click here
    VCI-100SE arcade button mod pictures here
    myspace/runehund
    doggydog.net

Tech Mentor

Hey guys, I was wondering if bose headphones would be any good? My current headphones broke and was considering buying something that will last a bit longer. When I was shopping for headphones my girlfriend suggested to use Bose so I'm curious to know what's your take on it.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast