[Traktor Pro\Soundcard] Setting up a M-Audio Fast Track Pro - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

my little cousin came to mess around with my vestax while i wasnt home and messed my whole setup. Im very confused on the connections. can somebody help me out.

Im running a vestax vci100 with the fast track pro. and traktor pro.

where do the rca's need to be plugged into the fasttrack. 1/2 or 3/4?

and what needs to be setup for the input and output routing on the traktor system preferences. please help me out guys. thanks

everytime i try playing a song. there is just loud loud loud static. so forsure my cousin messed something up. let me know if you guys can help. im on a mac.

Tech Mentor

Static could mean your latency is too low? I know I have to put mine quite high for some reason... (like 40ms)

Hello, first off i'd like to thank you all for this post as it has helped me out tremendously . As i'm a total newb here and just recently got my vci 100se from DJTT & also have a fast track pro as my external sound card & trak pro upgrade.
    I run Vista 64 bit sp1. I pretty much followed freakerz original post. The only issue is headphone cuing... i engage the a/b button on fast track pro for hd phnz nothing happens except when a is engaged i get master sound or i get sound when either a or b is engaged..... I am engaging the head phone cue in traktor on the deck i want to mix in.. =/

Audio setting i selected was fast track pro(4in/4out) then for my master output is set @ L-1 line 1/2 out 0, Rt-2 line 1/2 0.. Monitor output is L-3 s/pdif out 0, Rt-4 s/pdif out 0..
    Master output is connected to my speakers while monitor output is connected to the s/pdif plug on back of pc tower. those are the only options available in output settings.... slightly confusing as i've only been messing w/ it for cpl weeks.. If i set using m audio asio and set master output to L/R 1/2 analog 1/2 fast track pro. Monitor output is set L/R 3/4 s/pdif 3/4 fast track pro.... does anyone have any ideas?
    aha, it was the internal mix for the head phnzz needed to be turned all the way to left

Also it appears that the vci 100se doesn't sync properly with traktor but that's probably another forum...
    thanks again evry1 ^.~
    peace
    dc1
    Last edited by deepconcept1; 07-13-2010 at 11:42 PM. Reason: updating

Tech Convert

I has fiddling around this for awhile before I FINALLY got it to work!

Follow all the instructions on the post, but for me I also had to put MIX in traktor pro to ZERO (all the way to left). Then cueing worked perfectly.

Hello thanks for the tutorial, but it seems I can not get it to work.
    Noting happens wen I hit the headphone button and when the track is playing on the master out it is also playing on the monitor.
    I have attached some pictures maybe you know what I must do.
    I am using output 1 and 2 for the master out.

Edit: Oke problem solved, the problem was the ASIO driver.
    After installing Asio4All and stetting-up the parameters it works nicely.
    Last edited by DariusB; 03-23-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Default Help

hi dude been mixing but have a prob. have my outputs 1 and 2 for monitor. 3 and for for main output. monitor works in headphones but comes over speakers as well. I want to hide incoming track obviously. Any idea?

Hope this will work.
    A/B button in monitor 3:S/PDIF L and 4:S/PDIF R
    Master out 1 Line 1/2 L and 2 Line 1/2 R

success

Tech Student

Hey guys. I have a little problem with the sound. The sound is going out only from my headphones.

Question: Is that because my Sound system is connected directly to my computer?
    What should i do to fix it?

@lind do you still have problems with the fast track?
    I haven't go the time the react sooner

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast