Another x2 How's my Logo - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The backgrounds aren't for use, but to see what it would look like applied to black, white, and bright colored backgrounds. The backgrounds aren't part of the logo.

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm working on a "cool" logo for use in more "hip" parties. I'm a pretty nerdy guy and I tend to spin a lot of 8-bit electro flaired remixes of retro OSTs, so I think its okay for my logo to be a bit fruity. It's also making a pun on the curse "GodDamnit" so I figured a fruity logo would be fitting (I also spin nerdcore and retro OST remixes for the most part).

I appreciate all the feedback!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elliotg View Post
    So true, but would you show up for this logo?
    Here's what I bring to a gig (here's a hint, I'm not trying to be cool )

Last edited by tyfurious; 07-26-2011 at 03:23 AM.
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

Tech Wizard

The top one. It's well good enough. Use it for a couple a month and see how its work...

Too much small and fiddly stuff in it. Logos don't work that way, they have to be distinctive and recognizable at any given size (and picture yours in really really small ), so imho simplicity is a must.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Its freaken awesome! i didnt get the "sreading jam" reference till i read it in someones post, but honestly its great, and i cant ever say ive been denied a gig because of a logo or that ive gotten a gig because a logo...

All the club owners ive worked for professionally have received a copy of my resume, and ive been hired off that (and a demo of corse)... cant really say logo has ever been a deciding factor for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12