420 song intros into 60 minutes

Default 420 song intros into 60 minutes

Jac and everybody who enjoy too many djs -» you need to check this out.
    http://www.asianmandan.com/blog/2009...x-rob-da-bank/

those guys are putting 420 song intros into 60 minutes on rob da bank radio 1 show.
    Pure awesomeness.
    macbook/2 Stanton STR.150 /Axiom 25/AKAI MPD 25/Vestax vci-100/Serato sl3/Ableton live 8 suite/ krk monitor/Ecler Nuo 2.0/Akai mpd24/midiFighter /Audio 4/2 Pioneer cdj 800mk2/

???
    Sorry it was suppose to be a reply in the grandmasterflash traktor demo... I have no idea how the hell it created a new post.
    macbook/2 Stanton STR.150 /Axiom 25/AKAI MPD 25/Vestax vci-100/Serato sl3/Ableton live 8 suite/ krk monitor/Ecler Nuo 2.0/Akai mpd24/midiFighter /Audio 4/2 Pioneer cdj 800mk2/

I moved it to a new post because it was off topic.

lol no problem, it's cool by itself

anyway i have this shit weird feeling that "too many djs" rings the bell for me. Didn't know em until someone brought them up on the other thread, and now i feel like they were on party here not long ago and i just missed em...i hate theese situations...

happened to me just last year, with Max Romeo, i found too late that he will be in town, and sadly it was definitely his last tour :eek:
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Thank you bento
    I was thinking my brain was playing me tricks
    Sorry about being off topic bento someone mentionned them in the post and I fell a urge on posting this incredible dj set
    kupujte -» yeah it's suck when it happen. Sadly it always happen... haha
    Last edited by de_stilj; 02-18-2009 at 01:09 PM.

Its all good, this is a much nicer home for it anyway