(OT) What to get now (mobile phone)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default (OT) What to get now (mobile phone)

Ive had the iphone 3gs for 18 months now, i can now upgrade if i want too. Im curious to whats good that out there now, I like my iphone for the fact it just syncs upto itunes easy on my my macbook, that the ipod is an ipod lol and easy to use, i love my iphone i just feel its a bit dated now the 3gs. I dont know anything about Htc, i had a samsung omnia before my iphone which was a windows phone and i found it shit tbh, windows player for music was crap.. any suggetsions on whats good, i use twitter and f a c e b o o k on my phone along with the ipod facitlity when im in the gym and i use runkeeper when i go out cycling to track my rides.
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

The newest iPhone should be out within a few months and I'm waiting for that before I upgrade. I'll probably switch to 3 (the network) as well cos they seem to be the only one offering unlimited data with the iPhone.

I've had a blackberry for a couple of years but now my iPod touch (1st gen) is totally outdated as well I thought I might as well upgrade both in one purchase.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

yeah u see thats why i got the iphone in the 1st place so i wouldnt have to have a phone and ipod. 3 have some good deals on yeah and epescially with the unlimited data too as o2 have stopped it now too, all the deals u get is 500mb or 1gb if you pay an extra £5.00. I dont know what the htc phones are like but that samsung omnia put me right off windows phones as i fouind it really shit, complicated to use and using windows media player on a phone just didnt waork for me lol...
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Even though your probably not after one iv a Blackberry Curve and love it. Picked it over an iphone because of price and i need a keypad me and touch screens dont get on too much.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

ive been looking at the blackberry Torch just, anyone have one of those? apparantly can sync your music with itunes with that which would be good, read a few good reports on them...

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I'm waiting on the new iPhone, but I'm an iPhanboy.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I have a blackberry curve and I think its total garbage! Its slow, lags, and has a small screen. But I do LOVE it for the way you can email so easily on it! I'm waiting for the new iphone to come and then ill switch to that because my ipod just got stolen...

Plus the advertising for the iphone is "awesome"..."If you don't have an iphone, you don't have an iphone."

I can tell you they sold me on that one lol
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

yeah, think il just wait and see the new iphone and if its too expensive or contracts are shit then the iphone 4 will be available at a descent price then i would imagine..

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I think with the other iPhones they went on sale for $150, then $100, then finally dropped to $50 when new ones were imminent. I bought my daughters last 3Gs for $20 with a coupon.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I don't think there will be a new iPhone out until next year,
    unless it an upgraded iPhone 4g or something along those lines.

I would wait for the iPhone 5
    2x Technics 1200's - Xone 92 -
    MidiFighter Classic x2 - TSP2 - Audio 10 - Black MacBook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast