Mark Knight - Got The Love Vs. J.Dahlback - Flirt - Flirt with Love (SteevRock Bootle
    Tech Wizard

Default Mark Knight - Got The Love Vs. J.Dahlback - Flirt - Flirt with Love (SteevRock Bootle

John Dahlback feat. Terri B - Flirt VS. Florence And The Machine You've Got The Love Mark Knight Remix - Flirt with Love (SteevRock Bootleg)

FREE DOWNLOAD!

Im a lurker but this a tune definitely worth poking out for.

http://soundcloud.com/steevrock/flirtwithlove

Tech Convert

Monday bump! last bump...

Dope track for your summer playlist!

Im a bedroom producer so any feedback is much appreciated as well.

Its not bad, i feel the 'youve got the love vocals should drop first and add a bit of delay ti the flirt vocals, disguise that its almost out of key.

The end sounded a bit muddy, to much going on.... I dont usually like mash ups, this could be really good. Tweak it a little
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Tech Wizard

im pretty sure the songs are in the key of D but the melodies clash at the drop. Thats why it may sound a little muddy at the end. Thats what I like about it though for some strange reason. Compared to the original tracks my mash is much more intense.

I wouldnt play this at a large festival though. It would probably sound weird. lol
    In a studio mix sounds pretty cool though. My reason for sharing.

thanks for checking it out.