Come Jam With Us! TTFM Room

Default Come Jam With Us! TTFM Room

Playing now on http://turntable.fm/progressive_psytrance_goa_official

Anyone outside the USA, use a proxy or vpn such as Hotspot Shield to get access http://anchorfree.com/
    Last edited by Jester; 08-03-2011 at 03:16 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

On for about an hour unless we get some company
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

Will have to try out the proxy once I get on the laptop, how does ttfm work?? Is it like a dj battle?
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Sort of. Load up a whole bunch of tracks from their library or you can upload some mp3's. Up to 5 djs on the decks, you get one track each and whoever is in the room votes either awesome or lame. Too many lame votes and your song stops. Every awesome vote gets you a point. Will bump this thread whenever i have a go.

Tech Guru

So its all about song choice sounds pretty good, will have to check it out later, can listeners view the track names?
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Yep. Its a bit of fun

anyone feel like friending me on facey so I can get in? shoot me a pm

You don't need anyone to friend you, you just have to log on via Facebook and select the DJTT room!

"Right now only friends of friends on facebook can get in.
    Make friends with someone on turntable or you can also add your e-mail to the invite list. back"

I'm not from america, and have no american friends, so no entry for me