Nobody wants to work at it anymore? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Sifting through the ass loads of music is still fun for me...i know that i have to turn stones over to find my sound...of course i get sidetracked with producers and labels...but thats part of the fun...

The internet gives me access to music i could never get close to back in the vinyl days...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    Sifting through the ass loads of music is still fun for me...i know that i have to turn stones over to find my sound...of course i get sidetracked with producers and labels...but thats part of the fun...

The internet gives me access to music i could never get close to back in the vinyl days...
    AMEN!!! if it wasn't for the internet i would probably be sitting in front an idiot box playing games, i wouldn't know who people like Armin Van Buuren and Tiesto are. i wouldn't even be making music

Quote Originally Posted by dj stifffy View Post
    Nice to hear a real musician on this site, been playing guitar for 4 years myself and bass for 11, love when people come upto me and say sure you can dj but that doesnt make you a real musician, I like to reply with what instruments do you play then? Usually say summit like drums then I ask how long and hear like 2 years... Its great to argue with people that dont have a clue.

And yes it helps you appreciate live music.
    haha same here. i too play guitar among other instruments its nice and feels great and to actually understand music rather then just being able to mix 2 songs together

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456