Chaining Effect Selects Traktor

Default Chaining Effect Selects Traktor

Hi guys, recently decided to update my mappings of my BCR-2000 and VCI-100 for the new TPro2 when I realised an old feature Id got working on previous versions had stopped working. I had it so that FX units 1 AND 2 would work as follows:

When you change effects(inc/dec) in single mode, the first effect in the group mode would change to match. And conversly when you inc/dec the 1st effect in group mode the single mode effect would also inc/dec.

This way I could switch between modes and always have a base effect which I could use by itself with more control (single) OR add 1 or 2 other effects (group).

Is it now impossible to acheive this since NI have split up the assignment groupings to Single and Group Effects?
    Last edited by scarecrow22; 08-01-2011 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Title needed traktor

You could get it to inc/dec together but i don't know if the effects are in the same order in single and group racks

Too lazy to look as well
    SC | MC

oh and just to clarify as well, all this happens on one FX unit. Im not talking about having the same effect on both decks where one is single and the other is group I KNOW that can be done. And yes I do have them (FX Group Select and FX Single Select) mapped to the same buttons but they still work independantly of one another. Group select only works when in group mode and single select only works in single mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    You could get it to inc/dec together but i don't know if the effects are in the same order in single and group racks

Too lazy to look as well
    They should be, they both work off the same list of effects that you've chosen. Which is a pretty good feature I might add, I was sick of trawling through a mountain of effects Id never use :P

bump-Anyone got a solution to this?
    Traktor Pro 2.03, BCR-2000, VCI-100, MAYA EX5, Intel Quad, 4GB RAM