Militant Modding on DJTT

Default Militant Modding on DJTT

Anyone else found this?

The forum will become boring and people will resent it and turn away from the site. I had a reply to a forum post deleted for some very light ribbing.

I've contributed endless helpful posts in my time.

Don't get too militant.

Just sayin...
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

tbf, I've not noticed anyone getting banhammer heavy ...

(though bearing in mind your comment should be fairly obvious to our glorious mods, who can do no wrong, and who are infinitely talented DJs ... please don't ban me ...)
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

I've not noticed anything and I'm pretty abrasive. Maybe my posts are vanishing and I'm not noticing it? :P
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Sorry Max I intended to PM you but got sidetracked by my wife. Lately it seems threads are getting derailed pretty quickly with it usually starting out with a little gentle ribbing. I don't intend to be to militant, but if it's early in the thread and there hasn't been much other helpful info or if it's a question asked by a new member that may not quite get the gentle ribbing.

I don't intend to be to militant, just trying to keep the place helpful and not off putting to new members.
    Last edited by photojojo; 08-01-2011 at 11:08 AM.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

But you have been warned!

Check your PM's MaxOne....maybe they warned ya?

Just don't call em Nazi's.....that alone caused a forum i was one a while back to END!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

No PMs for me.

It's cool... I was just a little taken aback. That guy was pretty forceful in the thread in question, calling other peeps ignorant etc. I was just trying to point out in a jovial way that his thread seemed a little one sided.

I understand this place needs to have an eye kept on it bit but I always though I was one of the good guys

Ah well, wrist slapped. I'll play nicely.
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

totes thought this thread was gonna have pics of kick ass controller mods

Im not derailing threads. . .

/人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

i saw the title thinking this was something about some dude in a military uniform modding a piece of gear.

i was mistaken.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    i saw the title thinking this was something about some dude in a military uniform modding a piece of gear.
    lol