need help with headphone cueing my tracks with my soundcard

Default need help with headphone cueing my tracks with my soundcard

hey guys, iv got a problem with cueing my tracks in my headphones with my AVE PL05U usb soundcard and traktor pro. can anyone help me with this?

just did realy fast google search
    http://www.djcity.com.au/products/pl...line_1039.html

and by the pictures it seems this is only 1 channel soundcard :eek: ... those 2 RCAs in the back are pair of inputs and pair of outputs. That way, there is actualy no chance cueing your headphones b/c you simply do not have 2 channels. However, solution could exist. I never tried it, but ppl did here did offer few tips on how to use ASIO drivers to actualy use 2 soundcards on one computer with traktor (assuming you got internal soundcard).

bit of a disclaimer: to be frank, i am not 100% sure on what i have said b/c i never actualy tested it for myself.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

yeh thats wat i thought, thanks for the advice on the asio drivers but i would prefer a new extrernal sound card just to make things easier.
    is there any cheap soundcards you recomend?

For a decent, cheap soundcard have a look at the Numark DJ/iO

http://www.numark.com/djio