traktor pro 2 move songs up/down in playlist?

Default traktor pro 2 move songs up/down in playlist?

Hi,

I'm running traktor pro 2.0.3, and I was wondering if there was any way to move a track up/down in the prep playlist with a keyboard or midi shortcut?

For example, the music is playing, I have autoload next track turned on. I load 10 tracks into the prep playlist, now I've decided that I want to play track 8 next instead of whatever is next. The only way to do it at the moment is to drag and drop it with themouse. I have looked at all of the mappings and there doesn't seem to be a button for it!

Note that append to playlist as next track is not what I'm looking for, as that just duplicates the track rather than move it, and I don't want the song in my prep list twice!

Any suggestions?

this would be useful. You could technically just put like letters or symbols infront of your song/artists and then arrange them that way

welcome to DJTT btw

Tech Guru

A thing i used to do is still numbers in a number section then press it so its sorted but order, load next seems good but you should always have a backup, I used to use up and down to go through then space to load on stopped deck
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Thanks topps.

I just used the numbers as an example of songs, I don't actually plan on putting numbers or letters infrint of the songs. I just meant track number 8 in the playlist. Just need to move tracks around in a playlist without using the keyboard!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Without using the keyboard? What are you trying to use?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Sorry, I meant without using the mouse. I'm using a mouse, keyboard and a numark dj2go, but I would like to not be able to use the mouse at all!