Deal of the year! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Guru

^^^ 2nd hand X1s trade for a lot. the upgrade costs 69eur, so getting a 2nd hand would be about the same overall cost ...

you may sell the TP1 license, I guess .. there was a guy on the NI's buy and sell thread who is asking for a TP1 license for months now - check it out!

Tech Mentor

Unfortunately I need to wait for NI too send me a new activation code as my last laptop with TP on it was stolen. However I will have a look for this guy, I'm thinking could sell that and go for the x1 with TP2.
    Macbook, S4, Novation Launchpad, Korg nanoKontrol, TSP2, Ableton 8.

Tech Guru

All the people with cracked tp2 are coming out of the closets im pretty sure 98% of people on here have tp2 already so why the need for all these new x1's haha ....
    Shame on you guys
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Sell old one, keep new one. Get kontrol x1 for almost nothing.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    Sell old one, keep new one. Get kontrol x1 for almost nothing.
    Touche but since we no about the offer im pretty sure others will know traktor 2 is pretty underground outside of the networking community
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

lol traktor? I use a really underground dj program, you've probably never heard of it.

Tech Guru

Xwax? What I wondererd about this is whats stopping people making fake receipts like my local music store uses written receipts....

Yeah... Not a bad idea... brb gunna go buy an x1, scan receipt and return it.

lol traktor? I use a really underground dj program, you've probably never heard of it.
    Is it called TraCtor? Cause that's clearly not a rip off of Traktor.

Tech Guru

Yeah... Not a bad idea... brb gunna go buy an x1, scan receipt and return it.
    Ha im just going to make up one as a copy of a reciept ive got with them put all there details, my mobile as contact number and see what happends since no music store in ireland really stocks them

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast