Deal of the year! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tech Wizard

hey do you guys think this deal is worth it for a begginner who is going to use it alongside the twitch? My primary main concern is however if the resale value of the x1 will still hold for around $100 because with all this buzz about new x2's comin out people may not want the x1 anymore :/ ? what do you guys think?

Dude we can't tell until we see what NI has up their crazy sleeves! Personally I hope that the X1 remains in production and maintains the same price, quality piece of kit that I would be really sad to see go.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I think $100 is a realistic goal on a used X1 if there's an update model coming out. They go for about $150 used now.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

amidoinitrite

The X1 + TP2 is a steal.
    I'd buy if I needed a controller and TP2.
    Who cares if the resale values drops.. I'd only worry about that if you're buying gear in the $800+ range
    I'm sure many people have already got their $200 worth out of that kit. and + you get TP2.
    If I were you I'd snatch it without even thinking twice..
    My only concern then would be trying to control 4 deck mixing with that setup

Great deal...to bad I don't need the x1 and I already have tsp2
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleG View Post
    hey do you guys think this deal is worth it for a begginner who is going to use it alongside the twitch? My primary main concern is however if the resale value of the x1 will still hold for around $100 because with all this buzz about new x2's comin out people may not want the x1 anymore :/ ? what do you guys think?
    You shouldnt really buy stuff thinking about resale value, people these days try and copy everyone else with the latest products, make use of what youve got.. If you are buying it because it has a good resale value, you are already wasting money.

Buy it because it will compliment your setup because you need it not because you can sell it when the next shiny toy comes out!
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Wizard

just ordered my X1!!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dj stifffy View Post
    You shouldnt really buy stuff thinking about resale value, people these days try and copy everyone else with the latest products, make use of what youve got.. If you are buying it because it has a good resale value, you are already wasting money.

Buy it because it will compliment your setup because you need it not because you can sell it when the next shiny toy comes out!
    True, one should buy something if they really need it. And i do really need traktor pro 2 and having the x1 along won't hurt. If this thing will work with the twitch's sound card and can be mapped flawlessly in conjunction with it then i think this is going to be my first ever set up and it's going to be a great deal for me

i am tempted! :P
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

The license is linked to an NI account/e-mail address, so its still somewhat transferrable...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456