Deadmau5 tonight!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Deadmau5 tonight!!

Woot im going to see deadmau5 tonight
    he is playing a 4 hr set at the Family in Brisbane Australia
    i cant wait hey
    he shall pwn

jus thought i would tell u guys

Nice1 mate, you should have an awesome show!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I'm going too
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

Tech Mentor

4 hours hahaha, man I couldn't take it. Not my style. I like Deadmau5 in general, but I find all his production is so similar (except for several exceptions) that it all sounds the same after a while.

I've seen him before, it was good but I didn't understand what everyone was raving about. Then again I don't really know many of his tracks. I love dropping them in my sets though, because I don't spin many tracks that are like his.

Dude i aint gonna lie. I got mad track that have been dropped by this cat. The dude is the man. But (yes and i do mean BUT) come on man!! he 's throwin these new tracks at us, like what, twice s week!?!?! Well mabey not twice a week but sure as hell seems that way. the complacentsey can be some what obvious.

Now let me go back to sayin RESPECT mad respect. Hell i say if ya got in your mellon then drop that shit. But dude......dude focus on me for a sec yeah! I would love it and i'm sure every one else on who reads this would too if you, would go back to your pad, lock the doors, somke a doober or four....... stand there (or sit.......what ever) look at your Zone 4D and say to your self "Self, i'm about to drop the sickest, deepest, most jaw droppin, bubble gut givin, chicks creamin there panties doin, one day someones goin to put the needle on this record and shit themselfs track that i have ever made" Come Back down your Mt. Sinai. with track in hand and spread the good beat to your people!!!!........................................ .........then you can go ahead and remix that shit a hundred times.............but like i said.........
    Last edited by tomii; 02-21-2009 at 06:45 AM.

yeah i'm not a massive fan but im going to see him at my favourite club for free so i can't complain.

It's an afterparty for good vibrations festival so its probably going to be packed as fuck.
    If at any point me and my housemate get sick of it we will just leave, but the price is right

I'll be seeing Deadmau5 March 14th when they come to my hometownage! SWEET!

Without that squirrelly man we wouldn't be able to connect like this lol
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

left half way through... too slow and boring for me.

gave him ample time to build up to something but it never got anywhere.
    Definitely got into it at some points but not my cup of tea.
    His lemur was giving him trouble a few times and he got pretty ticked off at it.

Also he broke the law and smoked inside, tried to hide the first ciggy but when he realised nobody was gonna do anything about it he openly smoked.

It was an after party for a festival but i dont care, for the love of god dont sit at the same BPM all night with the same boring proggy basslines. There was some epic build ups but they went into the same boring basslines.

Well that sounds horrible and disapointing. Hopefully he tries when he come here. But seeing that I live in Ohio he probably won't.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Jelous!
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast