KP3 signal flow question..
    Tech Convert

Default KP3 signal flow question..

Hey all,

I brought myself a Kaoss pad yesterday and am having a bit of trouble deciding the best place to put it..

Currently it is sitting on the aux of my mixer but obviously with this I have a mix of the wet and dry signal which is not always desirable because you can hear the original clean signal behind the effect..

is there a better place to insert your effects or am I just being stupid and missing something?

Thanks!

Deopends on your rig, the software that your using and the hardware that your using.

Maybe you could tell us what your using and we could help you better - theres actually a few different places that you can put it in.

Tech Convert

Hi,

thanks for the reply, I should have thought to include my setup in the first post!

I am currently running 2CDJs into my Vestax VMC 185XL mixer which feeds my amp, the Kaoss pad is currently sitting on the mixers Aux.

Torq is turning up in the week and I will be wanting to incorporate that if it makes any difference..

Thanks!

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR176112 - according to this site that mixer has a send / return channel - id set it up so it was using this.

If you dont know how it works then you should read the manual for the mixer which should explain it well.

Tech Convert

Yea like I said in my first post I have the effects on the Aux (send/return) but for best results should the effected signal be routed back to a spare channel or just use the Aux receive knob for adjusting the amount..