I HATE THE FREAKIN SOUTH(Venting)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I HATE THE FREAKIN SOUTH(Venting)

This is complete bullshit, ok friday night me and my girl getting ready to meet up with some friends and head down to the club. It was one of her bestfriends bday and she has never been to one. So we chose to go to this club intown called sammy ts, the dj is wack (uses itunes and plays old shit) but its still the biggest club in huntsville alabama.

So we walking down the street to get ready to come in and me and i know they are strict on letting black people in the club but i have gotten in once before, cause i was with a diverse group of friends. So same situation me and my friends looking like a united nations metting walking into the club, the seem to be letting my other black friends in, but they flashed them there military id's, my girl gets in cause she is 21, but when its my turn to get in, he tells me NO.

So I politely ask him whats the issue and he says my pants are to baggy. But they were not I made sure I went strictly by the dress code cause I know how the club is. He was like get a belt, So I go and get a belt off my friend, put it on and head back in and he still says no. He was like your pants are to long you still cant get in. I was like what the hell is that supposed to mean, he was just what ever about it. So I am pissed off from hell and back and he lets all my friends in but not me which I think is super fucked up. Also every white guy he let in had holes in there jeans and they were stepping all over the backs of there jeans but they still got it. I mean if my jeans were a little tighter and shorter I would have been showing more curves than a fuckin female.

So all my friends are trying to talk to him and see if he can let me slide in and he would not give them a straight answer so I am getting pissed and I start balling up my fist, my girl saw me and my temper rising, and drags me outside.

I think if I wasn't worried about my future I would have hit his fat ass in his face and just walked out. But I appreciate the friends I got even my non black friends were flippin out that I didn't get in. So while we were waiting outside to figure out what to do, I was telling alot of people what happend and told them I dj at another club and they should come to that. So hopefully they do check it out.

I am just really really pissed off, I know my town racisim is still alive, but you figure a club is looking to get money I mean I wouldn't care if they were black or white, as long as they didn't act a fool thats money in my pocket.
    www.myspace.com/djxsquizet
    my arsenal:
    2x vestax pdx, numark dxm09, m-audio x session pro, and ableton live 6.

I spin hip hop/electro/top 40

my 10minmix video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAgSmaG4zM

Really sorry to hear about that man. I hate racism - its so uncalled for and only serves to drive us all futher apart, its the cause so much crap >=(
    Last edited by BentoSan; 02-21-2009 at 02:27 PM.

yea i know its complete bullshit, like i have fought it since I have lived in alabama, but I guess now that I am older and I realize why they are really doing it, it just pisses me off from hell and back. I just want to leave this fuckin state
    www.myspace.com/djxsquizet
    my arsenal:
    2x vestax pdx, numark dxm09, m-audio x session pro, and ableton live 6.

I spin hip hop/electro/top 40

my 10minmix video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAgSmaG4zM

That is such bullshit. Honestly. Racism has got to be the most out-dated, old-fashioned, and narrow-minded idea that unfortunately won't go away.

Isn't society past all of this yet? Really. Not that it was ever right, but look how far we've come as people and this shit still hangs in the air...
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Tech Guru

That sucks dude, I am living in ATL now and see that bs so much more often than when I was in miami.

crazy shit ... i'm in the Uk and was only just talking about this the other day with my girlfriend. There was a programme on TV here about washington and how bad it is. I had no idea how bad it was out there still. I thought it was bad here but nothing like what i was seeing on the tv (although the tv may have been puttting a bit of a spin on things, i dont know)

come to NY we'd love to have you
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

sad to hear your story,
    pisses me off
    Macbookpro 2.4 i5 4gb
    Traktor Pro 1.2.6.
    Black VCI-100 Mod firmware 1.3
    Presonus Firebox

Yea come up to the north! Dont they have a railroad that comes here?

sorry lol that was a stupid joke...had to say it though.

Thats really some BS though, hopefully one day sooner then later there will be no racism.
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Tech Wizard

Ah screw that club, didn't the dj suck anyway?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast