steve angelo = arrogant mofo! - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

who is steve angelo?
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    who is steve angelo?
    A famous DJ in the house scene and one third of the group Swedish House Mafia. They have a night on in Pacha in Ibiza on a Monday
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

From looking a little bit more at his twitter page, he said this

I wanna take this Hater thing to the next level. I wanna fly one over to ibiza to play with my SD cards without headphones and put it on youtube. I'll do the same directly after and we'll see if you can pull it off. ? I'll pick one of you guys and we'll go for it. So who's up for the challenge ?
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

he's not famous in my "house scene"...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by Grifff View Post
    Quote:
    I wanna take this Hater thing to the next level. I wanna fly one over to ibiza to play with my SD cards without headphones and put it on youtube. I'll do the same directly after and we'll see if you can pull it off. ? I'll pick one of you guys and we'll go for it. So who's up for the challenge ?
    Ha ha ha Brilliant! Theres a challenge!!
    Have to agree with him though! Since I got my first cdj I've set up all my cue points on sd cards and it really is easy to mix without headphones by using cuepoints and bpm counters...kinda like a manual sync!!!
    The Djtt Psychic Network has closed for the day. If you need help from the non-psychic members of the forum, you need to be more specific
    http://soundcloud.com/djsidetrakd
    Check out my midifighter extreme!! http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28014

Quote Originally Posted by sidetrakd View Post
    Ha ha ha Brilliant! Theres a challenge!!
    Have to agree with him though! Since I got my first cdj I've set up all my cue points on sd cards and it really is easy to mix without headphones by using cuepoints and bpm counters...kinda like a manual sync!!!
    Watch out with that statement - the beat sync purists might start attacking you....

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Hahahahaahahaha, he trusts the BPM counter on a CDJ?! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    No different from all the controller people who trusts the sync button?

I'm not sure to defend him or not because i don't like his music style or the SHM's music style but i watch quite a lot of DJ's DJ without headphones.. My mate saw him last year and said he never once used headphones in the gig but his mixing was very very slack, so maybe he's speaking truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ksandvik View Post
    Watch out with that statement - the beat sync purists might start attacking you....
    :eek:

Ha ha I dont care! I use bpm counters, I use sync, I use cuepoints....... oh wait I can also beatmatch vinyl or cheap dodgy cdj's so what does it really matter!!
    I find it all funny because people have cheated and gotten away with so much over the years and now that everyone wants to dj they think they can notice everytime someone does something wrong/different!

By the way Im not trying to turn this into a full blown argument or get my point across or anything like that, I'm just amused by the whole thing!
    The Djtt Psychic Network has closed for the day. If you need help from the non-psychic members of the forum, you need to be more specific
    http://soundcloud.com/djsidetrakd
    Check out my midifighter extreme!! http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28014

I really do respect steve angelo, his productions are great, he can probably handle cdjs better than most of you guys but you know, you can not spin a set, with multiple tracks, while you only touch the effectssection of the mixer and leaving your cdjs untouched. And even if he uses a premix, that should be okay, but for a guy with his status he should be waaayyyyyy better and actually have a much more original set. He can do better i think. He states some true stuff in his response, but this set he didn't do his full best, as you can hear. And what a motherfucker are you when you just show your back or stand in some idiotic superman pose 90 % of the time you perform.
    SpeakerFreaker | E-MU Xboard 49 | Novation Launchpad | Korg Zero4 | CDJ-400's | Sennheiser HD-25 Adidas Originals | TSP 2 | Mac Pro | Soundcloud

Not going to address the premix issue but turning your back and wandering around the booth with a crowd like that is really arrogant.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast