steve angelo = arrogant mofo! - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    i wasnt convinced he was miming until 3:30

filter then transition
    'shit i should turn around'
    LOLZ! That was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashigari View Post
    dont even care if it's pre-recorded but he looks so bored...kinda sad and I'd be very upset if I paid to see him
    This!

His body language, music selection, and presentation was the most uninspiring performance I've seen in a long time.

No one can deny that he hasn't put his time into the scene, but man his sense of entitlement as a result seems unparalleled.

Food for thought: The video (which may or may not be representative of the high number of gigs per year he does) is from inside the booth. You not supposed to see it from that angle! Maybe the crowd was having a great time, and isn't that what we all say is the single most important thing?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

I got some Angello fanboy on facebook saying that playing a prerecorded set is the same than using ableton/virtual/traktor and it's ok to do it. What the flying fuck?

PS: He is/was a DJ who used to say you ain't a real dj unless you know how to beatmatch. Someone needs to make up his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by optio View Post
    Food for thought: The video (which may or may not be representative of the high number of gigs per year he does) is from inside the booth. You not supposed to see it from that angle! Maybe the crowd was having a great time, and isn't that what we all say is the single most important thing?
    so where do you line up on this?...is this okay that people probably paid money to see him and he is playing prerecorded edits of multiple songs? any shmo can do that...he just happens to be a talented producer (and even thats up for debate)...

i think he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar...if he wasnt lying he would just have to say "my work speaks for itself...i dont have anything to prove to anyone...next"

maybe this will have him come correct...

(like i said earlier...who is steve angelo?)
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by optio View Post
    True words right here, despite the fact he's doing this, you can't deny the work he's done to get to his position and as DJs our most important job is to make sure that everyone is having a good time.
    Look at me! I'm on the internet!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

He's not trying to sell drinks at the bar. He doesn't need to read the dance floor. His only job is to play banger after banger. More than likely the same banger after banger for many nights in a row, any one of us could do that. The real question is can any one of us get into the position where our only job was to play banger after banger? That I seriously doubt.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    He's not trying to sell drinks at the bar. He doesn't need to read the dance floor. His only job is to play banger after banger. More than likely the same banger after banger for many nights in a row, any one of us could do that. The real question is can any one of us get into the position where our only job was to play banger after banger? That I seriously doubt.
    Nice post. There is a chance he may have slacked off that day or what ever but as long as the crowd enjoyed it, who gives a f**k. I believe his word when he says that the last 11 mins of his set were synced to the pryo and etc. Without Steve there might have never ever been a Swedish House Mafia.. and we might not ever get the chance to hear such amazing bangers that they have produced.
    | 13" Macbook Pro | Novation Twitch | Kontrol X1 | Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones | Traktor Pro 2 | Serato Itch |

Tech Convert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q48Qz...mbedded#at=117

Doesn't seem like this is the first time this has happened. At least he has great dance moves to compensate...

Tech Wizard

Lol, do u reckon a couple of years ago when he wouldnt take Paris Hiltons requests, this is why?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Call_Dom View Post
    Lol, do u reckon a couple of years ago when he wouldnt take Paris Hiltons requests, this is why?
    +9^n

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast