Nowtrax.com

Thread: Nowtrax.com

Tech Guru

Default Nowtrax.com

Anyone ever used this site before they have a cool selection of artists that I would have never found. But I have never heard of this site and their prices are rather cheap for 320kbs. So basically is it to good to be true? Anyone ever used them before? Any problems? Thanks.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

looks above board to me at first glance.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Looks alright to me. Most of those songs are on iTunes so you can get them even cheaper there.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I actually have an account and purchase from Nowtrax from time to time. Sometimes they will have the same tracks that are on beatport but much much cheaper. It's a legit site, but the overall selection kinda sucks.

Tech Guru

Thanks. Yeah the selection is far less than most other sites but I like that. It's hard to get best the top100 in most sites so if you have a site like this where there selection is the stuff that would never end up on the beatport genre top100 never mind the top100, you can find artists and tunes you would have never have known about otherwise thanks guys.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)