Major Traktor Crash - Please Help
    Tech Convert

Default Major Traktor Crash - Please Help

Ok...I have the 1.3 firmware updated correctly I believe...no problems yet. But now after loading Traktor Pro for the first time and upon loading the .tsi file Ean gave for the SE Overlay, a major error message appears saying that something cannot be found or is not present. It only seems to happen after attempting to load the .tsi file. Then Traktor crashes and will not even run period. Everytime I load the program it says Traktor has experienced a major error and cannot start again. Does anyone have any clue what the hell this is about? The VCI appears to be fine, I'm assuming it has something to do with the program. Or is it possible the VCI is causing this? I'm running it on a brand new laptop btw and have tried it on another PC and get the same error. Thanks!

-David

Tech Convert

Default Fixed

Ok everything seems to be resolved except for now the only thing I notice that does not work is my left jog wheel for either the pitch bend or scratch. It is lit up and on but does not respond when touched. Any clues? Not sure if this is common. Have to read some more. Thanks!

-David