VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 23
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default v4 mapping Problems...

Is this only for the FW 1.4 VCI? Nothing works when I import this into my traktor pro 2 other than the LED lights...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 1djdomo View Post
    Is this only for the FW 1.4 VCI? Nothing works when I import this into my traktor pro 2 other than the LED lights...
    fw 1.4 only - please take a few minutes to read the thread before posting the same question over and over again

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by sno View Post
    fw 1.4 only - please take a few minutes to read the thread before posting the same question over and over again

well acutally...it DOES work with 1.3 but you have to relearn the pitch bend and the led's dont work the way they should. everything else works fine for the most part.

if nothing but the LED's are working you seem to have messed something up during hte import process. Make sure you use the BIG IMPORT BUTTON...and import it twice. Then restart traktor and the controller and see if it works.

I just imported the file into T2 & it seems to work ok i've had some static pops that occur when loading a track in the opposite deck of whats playing but not all the time . need some time to make a judgement on it & check all settings. thanks to all that post there situations. Peace

Tech Wizard

Is there a .jpeg that shows the new controls for TP2? The one I have is a copy of the overlay for TP1.

Default overlay

thanks for that guys, I'm looking forward to using it. I'm new to traktor pro 2. Does anyone know how to print the overlays from this thread so that they will fit my vci 100 properly?
    I've printed on a4 which is obvicously too small but my dimensions are wrong even on a3.
    is the mapping working perfectly for everyone with 1.4?
    thanks

Tech Wizard

Default beatmatch problem

Hello, im very funny with your mapping, but i have only
    one question, when im beatmatching i can't touch pitch and jogwheel at same time, if your try to make the pitch go to a crazy value.
    If u think this bug is posible to fixed, fixit, its the only big mistake on this mapping, im using your mapping in a pro scene like discos, pub, and special dj events, and i had never any problem. Thanks for all

Tech Mentor

hey good folks I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited about the new overlay finally coming next month!! SO here's a question to ask to Flashflooder and Klaemo, or any one else who can be arsed to answer (olde english expression)

1. Am I ok in thinking that the new overlay will be fine with either of these fantastic mappings, and the text of the overlay won't affect any of the changes that Klaemo has made?

and

2. What are the differences between the two most recent mappings of these two bloody geniuses..?????

I completely understand if no one can be bothered to go into it, but after reading the some 23 pages of this thread, whatever points i think i've understood some of the points of difference, by the time i get to the end of the thread i'm completely turned around again!!

like i say, this is just hoping someone doesnt mind walking the 'special needs' case through the minefield.

cheers in advance to anyone who can offer some clarity

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dillinger23 View Post
    hey good folks I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited about the new overlay finally coming next month!! SO here's a question to ask to Flashflooder and Klaemo, or any one else who can be arsed to answer (olde english expression)

1. Am I ok in thinking that the new overlay will be fine with either of these fantastic mappings, and the text of the overlay won't affect any of the changes that Klaemo has made?

and

2. What are the differences between the two most recent mappings of these two bloody geniuses..?????

I completely understand if no one can be bothered to go into it, but after reading the some 23 pages of this thread, whatever points i think i've understood some of the points of difference, by the time i get to the end of the thread i'm completely turned around again!!

like i say, this is just hoping someone doesnt mind walking the 'special needs' case through the minefield.

cheers in advance to anyone who can offer some clarity
    1. yes, it should be fine with either mapping. no, the overlay doesn't affect any of my changes

2. basically, my mapping reverts back the old FX selection behavior for fader fx mode (press one of the tiny black buttons + headphone cue). which means, you have two seperate effect units for fader FX mode (FX1 for decks A&C, FX2 for decks B&D) instead of only one as in v4.1.
    besides that it's exactly the same.

i hope that clears it up

Tech Convert

Hey there, sorry for the dumb post but have been outta touch for some time. I have not yet added any mapping to my vci 100se for tp2, because quite frankly I'm confused as to which one to use. I had waited for time and just gave up hope to be honest that a mapping would ever be created. As it appears now I have looked at the forum again that there is two kinds now. To be honest I have used TP2 about three times, purely because it was difficult to use via the vci 100 se fw 1.4, so turned back to tp1. shame, bought tp2 the day it came out and just looked at it. Nearly a year now and it would be nice to actually use the damn thing. Don't mean to rant but being able to use the vci with tp2 would be cool. Any recommendations would be welcome.

T.P.1.1.7/T.P.2.1.2/VCI 100 SE/Mac Book Pro 15' i7/ and more stuff, cant be bothered mentioning. Its a vci link