VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 30
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast
    Tech Convert

I tested it. If you want i can check out certain commands for you in combination with traktor 2.5
    MacBook Pro i9 / Air M1, RME Fireface UCX II, Traktor Pro 3, VCI-100 Blk, NI S2 Mk2

Tech Wizard

i don't fiddle around with mappings, that's why i was just wondering if i can still use the current djtt mapping after upgrading to 2.5 - well, i guess it's time to place my order for the kontrol f1 then! mehr bunte lichter!

Tech Mentor

from my limited play around before rolling back to 2.2 all elements of the mapping work less sample decks, which makes sense really!

I have a mapping I am working on for those people like me who use the VCI-100SE with an external mixer. All the mixer applications I have re-assigned to effects and other nice functions. Will post soon.

Tech Convert

Hi everyone !

I've got a problem with 4.1 and Traktor 2.. I can activate the effects on deck B BUT they don't work... ? Any solution ???

Tech Convert

I'm having several issues with this and Traktor 2.5 (Firmware 1.3) I liked the feature where Deck C and D "disappear" when I'm not controlling them. Now, instead, they grow bigger when I've deactivated control of them.
    The FX preset buttons load the preset instantly when I hit the button, but sends it to FX bank 1. Now, holding FX-Preset 1 and either headphone button (which used to load that FX into bank 1 or 2) moves up a folder in the browser.
    Fader FX-mode manipulates the same FX-bank (1) for both decks (!). This is a huge issue for me.
    The 3.6.4 worked much better for Traktor 2.5 for me, except the Sampler-section did some random stuff..

Tech Wizard

I just wanted to chime in and say that 2.5 Remix Decks are kind of a mess when using VCI-100SE with the 4.1 mapping. Does anyone know how to get the Sample Deck functionality back? The Remix Decks are giving me nothing but trouble.

Thanks for letting me gripe, and thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by silvercat View Post
    I'm having several issues with this and Traktor 2.5 (Firmware 1.3) I liked the feature where Deck C and D "disappear" when I'm not controlling them. Now, instead, they grow bigger when I've deactivated control of them.
    This will be down to whatever layouts you have in the layout bit. I think the button just selects a layout position in the list. Work out which layout it selects when you press he button, then create the look you want in that specific layout for deck c d control.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfish View Post
    I just wanted to chime in and say that 2.5 Remix Decks are kind of a mess when using VCI-100SE with the 4.1 mapping. Does anyone know how to get the Sample Deck functionality back? The Remix Decks are giving me nothing but trouble.

Thanks for letting me gripe, and thanks for your help!
    When you say kind of a mess........ are you having other problems with other functions? or is it ONLY the sample deck functionality you have lost?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dillinger23 View Post
    When you say kind of a mess........ are you having other problems with other functions? or is it ONLY the sample deck functionality you have lost?
    It's only the sample deck functionality, and it's only sort of broken. The clips get copied either from the loop in Deck A, B, or the Sampler, but they do not automatically play and then stop the deck they were sampled from. At first I thought, "okay, not so bad. I'll just trigger the samples manually." That's when things get bad. When I do that, I get weird phasing and pitch issues, even with the "sync" enabled and SyncMode set to "Beat Sync".