Pro dock/interface for iPad

Default Pro dock/interface for iPad

Hi, just noticed this new product for iPad http://www.alesis.com/iodock# that may solve some issues for people wanting to DJ with an iPad, (not that I do currently but interesting anyway but maybe in the future) it deals with pro inputs and outputs, anyone seen or used this gear? What does everyone think of it?
    Cheers, Maxiboy.
    Maxiboy

Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    Hi weltraumpapst, thanks for your reply. I did do a search and it didnt have the answers I was looking for. That was nearly 2 months ago and no one had used the device at that stage. The thread is old and needed a reboot. My question about if anyone had used it is valid and I would still apreciate a response from someone interested in helping. Cheers, Maxiboy.
    Maxiboy

Tech Guru

I have an IODock and would be glad to answer any questions about it.

Sorry to dig up and old thread but has any one tried one of these yet I was thinking for effects or one shots just like the idea of a piece of equipment that you could constantly change with apps for little money rather than hundreds at a time for different equipment and would save a lot of space