Letter of application - Help!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Letter of application - Help!

yo guys! i´m trying to get a new job and since the company want´s my letter in englisch i´m having a hard time to write one.

i used google´s translater and this is what i got:
    (yoda couldn´t have said it better )

"Dear Beatport team

How to read on your site was, is, at the time a job as a merchandiser free content. This place got me interested because it just my expectations.

Since 07/05/2011 is my training contract ended and I am now looking for new tasks. At the time of my training I had the opportunity to confront me with the different fields of a merchant and me with diligence and zeal, and acquiring these capabilities. My duties included, inter alia, receive goods, the inventory management system, to act as branch representative, contact with traders, sales and consulting. I'm also for several years as a digital DJ and passionate about electronic music from house to techno and dubstep to drum and bass.

I would like to interview you in person to convince of my strengths. About an invitation from you, I am therefore very special.

The offer of employment I could compete at the next possible date.

Sincerely,...."

maybe some of you could help me out
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

i changed / re worded a lot of it. maybe someone can do a second pass on it because there were a couple of issues i found. look for stuff in brackets.

Dear Beatport team,

I have read on your site that you are offering a position as a merchandiser of free content. I am interested in filling this position because [it fulfills my expectations].

My training contract with my former employer ended on July 5 2011 (07/05/2011) and I am looking for new tasks. During my apprenticeship I had the opportunity to confront many salespeople with diligence and zeal, furthering my skills and capabilities. My duties included, inter alia, to receive goods, editing the inventory management system, to act as a branch representative, contact traders, sales and consulting. I have also been a digital DJ for several years and i am passionate about electronic music, ranging from house, techno and dubstep to drum and bass.

I would like to meet you in person to convince you of my strengths. I would feel very special if you also agree and would send me an invitation.

I would love to be able to take [?] employment as soon as possible.
    Sincerely,....
    Last edited by theory28; 08-10-2011 at 01:10 PM.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

that was more than just helpful! thank you

would this make any sence to you?

"...I am interested in filling this position because this oppurtunity seems to deliver all my expectations."

"...I am interested in this position, as I think it will meet my expectations." Would be my choice of words.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Viel Glück! Also, Pröst! (where is the cheers beer emoticon!?)

Hab' in Würzburg studiert aber im Moment arbeite ich bei einer Firma aus Grössbritanian. Gibts keine Chance auf Deutch zu reden. Ich muss die Sprache nicht vergessen aber es ist fast 2 Jahre seit ich in Deutschland war.

Nicht schlecht denke ich haha
    CDJ400s, Ecler Nuo, XD 53
    KRK RP8sFG

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    "...I am interested in this position, as I think it will meet my expectations." Would be my choice of words.
    brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryz View Post
    Viel Glück! Also, Pröst! (where is the cheers beer emoticon!?)

Hab' in Würzburg studiert aber im Moment arbeite ich bei einer Firma aus Grössbritanian. Gibts keine Chance auf Deutch zu reden. Ich muss die Sprache nicht vergessen aber es ist fast 2 Jahre seit ich in Deutschland war.

Nicht schlecht denke ich haha
    die jungs und mädels wollen ihre bewerbungsunterlagen auf englisch aber beim bewerbungsgespräch hat sich das dann auch schon wieder erledigt. denke und hoffe ich

*edited
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

so after some good help i think i can work with this:

"Letter of application as a content merchandiser

Dear Beatport team,

I have read on your site that you are offering a position as a contend merchandiser. I am interested in this position, as I think it will meet my expectations.

My training contract with my former employer ended on July 5 2011 (07/05/2011) and I am looking for new tasks. During my apprenticeship I had the opportunity to confront many salespeople with diligence and zeal, furthering my skills and capabilities. My duties included, inter alia, to receive goods, editing the inventory management system, to act as a branch representative, contact traders, sales and consulting. I have also been a digital DJ for several years and i am passionate about electronic music, ranging from house, techno and dubstep to drum and bass.

I would like to meet you in person to convince you of my strengths. I would feel very special if you also agree and would send me an invitation.

I would love to be able to take employment as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Georg Graf

Enclosures:

curiculum vitae
    diploma
    job reference
    KMK foreign language certificate"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast