What is Booking?
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default What is Booking?

    What is Dj Booking? Im really confused
    HATERS GONNA LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  2. #2
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38

    Default

    You mean when someone books you to be a dj?

    It means they are hiring you for the show / event they want you to mix.

  3. #3
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    DJ booking is where DJ A will hit another DJ with a phone book until DJ A gives DJ B his set list.

  4. #4
    Banhammerized theory28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S.I.N.S View Post
    You mean when someone books you to be a dj?

    It means they are hiring you for the show / event they want you to mix.
    this
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

  5. #5
    Tech Guru sobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nada View Post
    DJ booking is where DJ A will hit another DJ with a phone book until DJ A gives DJ B his set list.
    This.

  6. #6
    Tech Guru deevey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D
    Posts
    3,676

    Default

    When a Bouncer/club owner/manager holds up his hand and gestures the DJ off the stage. Commonly happens if a DJ is Shit OR if the crowd get too into the music and keep requesting one more song.

    I have yet to play in a club that has telephone books with more than the front or rear cover (which are pretty lightweight).... normally they get used in lieu of toilet paper.

  7. #7
    Tech Mentor ST.PE`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    When a Bouncer/club owner/manager holds up his hand and gestures the DJ off the stage. Commonly happens if a DJ is Shit OR if the crowd get too into the music and keep requesting one more song.

    I have yet to play in a club that has telephone books with more than the front or rear cover (which are pretty lightweight).... normally they get used in lieu of toilet paper.
    that.
    Beatslicing for the bitches

  8. #8
    Banhammerized theory28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    This.
    i said this because OP didnt know what it is and 2 posts later were getting off track. im just re enforcing that the first reply was correct and to ignore the following one.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

  9. #9
    Tech Guru sobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    i said this because OP didnt know what it is and 2 posts later were getting off track. im just re enforcing that the first reply was correct and to ignore the following one.
    ...And I said "this" because I thought the post was funny. [/sarcasm explanation]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •