repairs in the uk

Default repairs in the uk

hi guys, just thought id share this might be useful to any of you that need cdj's mixers etc repaired.

i sent 2 x cdj 800 mk2's away for repair on tuesday, ive just had a call saying theyll be back with me tomorrow before 1pm!

the repairs consisted of (on both units) replace all play, cue, skip buttons, including main board below them, full clean out, test and firmware update, and return insured delivery.

the TOTAL cost inclusive of vat and re-delivery was only £91!!

couldnt believe it... so if anyone needs anything repaired give them a shout, pro-technical 01332349211 and ask for simon or geoff, theyre an authorised pioneer service centre and i can honestly say ive never dealt with such a professional company!
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account

Tech Guru

i repair my own stuff....each of those buttons only cost about 60p...unless u spilt drink over them, i dont know why you'd need the boards replaced :s
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

thats exactly what had happened, it wasnt me they belong to the club i also work for, that and i didnt fancy taking them apart
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account