Installing Traktor Pro twice on the same machine, possible?
    Tech Convert

Default Installing Traktor Pro twice on the same machine, possible?

Hi,

I am about to purchase the Traktor Pro software, but I have a couple of questions. Sent one of them to Native Instruments, but I have not heard anything yet, they seem to be very busy.

1. Is it possible to install Traktor Pro twice on the same machine? Currently running os Tiger on my Macbook Pro, but I think I will upgrade to Leopard shortly.

2. Are there any advantages of buying the software physically, from the local music store, contra buying and downloading it from the Native Instruments online store? The latter is easier for me.

Answers are much appreciated.

With kind regards,
    Hugmac

Quote Originally Posted by hugmac View Post
    2. Are there any advantages of buying the software physically, from the local music store, contra buying and downloading it from the Native Instruments online store? The latter is easier for me.
    Not really, i think in the box version you might get a manual(not 100% sure on that) - but you get a manual in pdf format with both versions anyway. I much prefer a pdf manual anyway as then i can use the find feature to find particular parts of the manual i am interested in, but then again i cant read the manual while im on the toilet hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hugmac View Post
    Hi,

I am about to purchase the Traktor Pro software, but I have a couple of questions. Sent one of them to Native Instruments, but I have not heard anything yet, they seem to be very busy.

1. Is it possible to install Traktor Pro twice on the same machine? Currently running os Tiger on my Macbook Pro, but I think I will upgrade to Leopard shortly.

Answers are much appreciated.

With kind regards,
    Hugmac
    Yes you can install Traktor Pro (& any NI software) on 2 machines, being that you have Tiger & Leopard its counts as two. You should be fine. Also when you buy the cd you do get a paper manual and the pdf on the cd.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan
    ...much prefer a pdf manual anyway as then i can use the find feature to find particular parts of the manual i am interested in, but then again i cant read the manual while im on the toilet hahaha
    Thats why I love my MB, its 13"....its perfect for when your on the jon and you need to work on something on traktor.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Convert

Thanks for the quick answers!

With kind regards,
    Hugmac