Hi guys
This is probably the 1000 post for a new Ableton user but I'd really appreciate it if I was given some help.

I like some help with mapping my mid, a UMX 250, with regards to saving the mapping I make.

I'd also like help[ with Live mode, How do I set the play button to also work as a stop button, eg I wanna Dj in ableton and when I hit B1 on my midi I want it to cue/play and when I hit it again I want it to Stop.

In the same dj situation, I have a ESI Juli@ and my stock internal sound unit. I have ASIIO installed. I wanna use both at the same time but with my internal I wanna use my head phones to preview track like on Tracktor, if it's possible.

On a sample note,I wanna be able to copy a loop selection and put it as a new track just under the orginal track, is there an easy way to do this?

I know I'm asking for quit abit, but I'd really appreciate the help

Oh yeah on a note, Im looking at beefing up my set up and I wanna know which would suite me best

A) A korg Nano pad, Nano Kontrol and a M-Audio session pro
B) Novation Zero SL Mk 2 MIDI Controller
keeping in mind I wanna use them for gig's and in a club, as well as that I make house music with abit of hip hop.