What kind of guns do you have?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default What kind of guns do you have?

Hey guys,

I love to shoot guns

and I was just curious as to what and if anyone on here has any firearms. Please share if you do!!

I have a Sig Sauer P226 DAK and i plan to add an Smith and Wesson AR-15 and 40 cal pistol, also something for concealed carry since our state finally just legalized it!
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

You fo real talking about weapons? Come on! No way i'm gonna support that!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Guru

Big ones.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Why would anyone need a concealed handgun?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

i have a modded nerf gun...

i took out the thing that limits air flow, took of the tip of a bullet so its a hollow foam tube, slipped a pen tube in it, loaded the bullet into the gun (still need to hold it a bit), wrapped a bb with 1in^2 of paper, ram it down and shoot.

by no means is this worth anything, but it makes for some fun shooting around my room when im bored.

i also have a newer version (still pump powered) of a red ryder (well, thats what the butt says). that packs a punch.

my dad uses it to snipe snakes in my yard from his room. he rarely misses from 2 floors up
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

My left and my right hand, why would I need lethal weaponry when I got this nice pair given to me at birth.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

F & N Five-seveN ODG for home protection. Im not a bitch I dont need to carry a gun with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Why would anyone need a concealed handgun?
    many situations could come up that are out of your control where it would be to your benefit to have a concealed weapon...

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    My left and my right hand, why would I need lethal weaponry when I got this nice pair given to me at birth.
    haha nice...you would probably need lethal weaponry if someone attacked you with a knife or gun just saying
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

Quote Originally Posted by nuke5 View Post
    many situations could come up that are out of your control where it would be to your benefit to have a concealed weapon...
    WHAT THE FUCK! I'm sorry but reading a thread about guys commited to their guns makes me really really angry! And i'm totally serious this time!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast