Traktor Pro Upgrade ... Where ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor Pro Upgrade ... Where ?

Hi All,

Anyone have any tips on teh best/cheapest place to purchase the LE to PRO upgrade?

Do i have to wait for it to come through the post or does anyone do it electronically ?

Many Thanks
    Gav

http://www.native-instruments.com/in...&L=1&prid=2628

$119 USD - I'm not aware of anywhere else...

EDIT - nope I guess you can get it elsewhere for as cheap as $99 - http://www.google.com/products?q=tra...tf-8&scoring=p
    Last edited by ACE; 02-23-2009 at 05:40 AM.

Hmmm... interesting as that would work out only £66.00 (ish) going on todays echnage rate. This is why i need to know if its electronic delivery or is it something that actually gets shipped.

Has anyone purchased the LE to PRO upgrade that can comment ?

Many Thanks
    Gav

yeah, I upgraded from LE (from the NI website) and there was no disk or anything - just purchase, download and install. It was that simple...

Ahhh ok ... so it looks like if you get it from NI then its electronic but elsewhere it looks like its a pack as ebay and other shops are stating a shipping charge.

NI is the most expensive place to get it from though at nearly £100 goin the the shite exchange rate (GBP to EUR)

Might have to stick with LE for this month as i also need a new soundcard to ... oooowhhh this is getting expensive hahahaha .... all in the name of fun

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Hi All,

Anyone have any tips on teh best/cheapest place to purchase the LE to PRO upgrade?

Do i have to wait for it to come through the post or does anyone do it electronically ?

Many Thanks
    Gav
    Just found it on this sitehttp://www.decks.co.uk/articles/native_instruments_homepage

Its 78.00 pounds

I would imagine this would be shipped to you, so you will get a manual and stuff like that i would imagine, they do FREE next day delivery! Now i have personally used this site and i have no problems with it.

Cheers, hop this helps

Quote Originally Posted by CRA1G View Post
    Just found it on this sitehttp://www.decks.co.uk/articles/native_instruments_homepage

Its 78.00 pounds

I would imagine this would be shipped to you, so you will get a manual and stuff like that i would imagine, they do FREE next day delivery! Now i have personally used this site and i have no problems with it.

Cheers, hop this helps

Many Thanks... there lookin the best bet so far !

I would buy a controller that you see yourself using comes with LE, your knocking out 2 birds with one stone.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    I would buy a controller that you see yourself using comes with LE, your knocking out 2 birds with one stone.
    Hi JesC

I've got the VCI thats came with LE. Now i need to purchase the upgrade to PRO.

Am i not reading that right ?

Shit my bad, I just re-read it, it sounded to me like you wanted to get LE, to get the 119 deal thru NI. If I were you, I would try to get Traktor 3 as a back up just in case you dont like PRO.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast