Free Scratch Upgrade E-Voucher
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Free Scratch Upgrade E-Voucher

Hi I registerd my Kontrol S4 last friday night, and still haven't received any email with the e-voucher. What can I do? I have contacted by email NI and still no response. This is the last week of the upgrades and I don't wanna be left out. Can someone please tell me how to handle this situation.

Thx in advance,

Mr. Aybar

Hey man,

Sometimes they're just a bit slow. Give it a day or so. They will probably contact you back. If not you can call them and i'm sure they'll help you out. Also if that fails, we have a moderator on here who is also an official NI moderator who will definitely help you out!

Don't sweat it, i'm sure you'll get it soon!

Thanks, I really hope so!!!!!!

Do you have to upgrade by the 23rd? Or do you have to just purchace by the 23rd?

Thanks
    Dell Studio XPS 1645 | TSP 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Audio 6 | HDJ-1000 | Alto PAM5A

Quote Originally Posted by jezalenko View Post
    Do you have to upgrade by the 23rd? Or do you have to just purchace by the 23rd?

Thanks
    register by the 23rd I believe.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

before the 23rd

Its the weekend... if you dont get it by Tuesday then make sure to call or make a ticket.

Tech Mentor

I've just bought my s4 but don't think I'm going to be able to get around in installing the software until after the 23rd as I'm waiting for my copy of OSX 10.6 to arrive (currently running 10.4 which can't support TP2), is there a way I can register my purchase online or do I have to do it from traktor?
    Macbook, S4, Novation Launchpad, Korg nanoKontrol, TSP2, Ableton 8.

Does someone knows the phone number of NI? i cant seem to find it over their web page!!!

@alexfells thats the same with me but just register the software on another computer and the when your mac arrives u just do all the installation again but with the Serial # of the scratch upgrade.

Tech Mentor

Ah cheers MrAybar, only problem is I'm in singapore and my s4 is getting delivered to the uk! However I'm going too see if I can get one of my friends too register for me and then transfer the serial! Thanks for the advice!
    Macbook, S4, Novation Launchpad, Korg nanoKontrol, TSP2, Ableton 8.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast