Traktor Pro 2 Import Collection Issue...

Default Traktor Pro 2 Import Collection Issue...

Hey DJTT, I tried getting some help from the NI forums, but no luck there so I'll try and trust my ol faithful DJTToolers.

So recently after selling my S4 and uninstalling the software, I reinstalled my other Traktor LE disk from my X1, and used the online upgrade to TP2.

All went well everything was installed and updated. Then after opening TP2 I went on to import my iTunes collection into my TP2 collection. This is where the problem starts.

As soon as I hit import collection, Traktor closes down and an error report pops up saying "Traktor quit unexpectedly" It asks me if I want to reopen or quit. When I try to open again it quits again. If I quit and then reopen its fine.

Now when I tried to play without importing my music collection into Traktor, it worked fine without any issues.

So what could be the problem? I've never experienced this problem before. Should I just uninstall everything again, and try reinstalling from scratch with Traktor Le and then the TP2 upgrade?

Thanks in advance guys.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Yeah I would try to reinstall everything.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Yeah I would try to reinstall everything.
    So I uninstalled everything again, and reinstalled T LE first, updated it, and imported my collection into T Le without any problems.

Then I installed TP2 2.0.3 ran a update, and when I opened it and tried to import my itunes into Traktor's collection it crashed again.

I don't know what up with this damn program, I've never had issues with Traktor before, why now?
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Tech Wizard

just wondering why you are importing into your collection. I mean isnt itunes in the tree menu?

I have

Track Collection
    Playlists
    Explorer
    Audio Recordings
    iTunes

I just select itunes and it opens up so I can see my songs, I didnt ever import anything.