Using an external hd with TSP 2?

Default Using an external hd with TSP 2?

Been looking around and can't find anything!

Was wondering how I let the TSP 2 read my external so i can use music off of there instead of using my normal route (iTunes). I tried it once by setting it to the root directory and that did not turn out to be good =p. Using a Mac running OS X 10.7 Lion and a WD 1 TB external.

I just switched laptops, but I used an external hd before. I still used itunes, but everything was being read off the hard-drive to save space on the laptop itself. It just seems easier to me to use iTunes to set up all playlists and what not. ALthough, I did have the occasional song on the hard-drive that wasn't on my itunes. I'll check when I get home to see how I had everything and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by killerfanatics View Post
    I just switched laptops, but I used an external hd before. I still used itunes, but everything was being read off the hard-drive to save space on the laptop itself. It just seems easier to me to use iTunes to set up all playlists and what not. ALthough, I did have the occasional song on the hard-drive that wasn't on my itunes. I'll check when I get home to see how I had everything and let you know.
    Thanks.

just use the explorer on the left and navigate to your external HDD.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES