Keyboard Mapping Question

Default Keyboard Mapping Question

I've been working on a keyboard mapping so that I have all of my effects hot cued to keyboard buttons like I had done with a midifighter. With the midifighter, I was able to use several different effects at once without a problem. However, if I try to use more than two effects at once with the keyboard, it will not recognize anything past the first two. The effects are all mapped correctly on my keyboard.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

amidoinitrite

Hard to say!
    It's probably in the mapping somewhere.. care to go into more detail?
    what effects are you trying to do, and with what keys?

Well what im trying to use is more than two FX at once. All of the effects work properly individually, but if I try and make a chain and use three or more, it won't recognize any of the other effects. With the midifighter, I used a lot of combos that involved Beatmasher, Gater, and a third effect.

Is there something in the controller manager I have to do that allows me to use more than two effects at once?

amidoinitrite

you should be able to do whatever you want!

not too sure why it wouldn't let you!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Attach a mapping to this thread and I'll try it out.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

http://www.mediafire.com/?6ai2aeu22hddnnd

Sorry, didn't know how to upload it directly on the forum. Keep in mind this map is made for use with a Numark Omni Control and a Midifighter.

Basically what I tried to do with this map is put the controls I had on my midifighter on my keyboard, as the midifighter belongs to my friend who is moving away and I will no longer have access to it.

Some keyboards may be limited in the number of keys you may press at the same time. Try to write three letters at the same time, you'll see if that's your issue.

I tried four and I didn't have an issue

Also I kind of realized I was an idiot and didnt say where the effects were. Effects are on keys F, G, H, J, K, L, V, B, and N

Can anyone give me some suggestions possibly? Leaving for a couple days for college and I plan on DJing the first night