adding new devices into TP2?
    Tech Wizard

Default adding new devices into TP2?

Quick question, when I add in a new device mapping into TP2 such as one for a midifighter, I lose the ability to control stuff with my mixer. It seems to overwrite what controls what when I do that. How can I use both?

Tech Guru

Instead of using the big import button at the bottom go to the top list and click that, cant remember what its called but there should be an option on it to import mapping, which will keep the original and add a new page, its the section were you can select keyboard mapping etc to edit...
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Use the big import button for your main mapping which in your case would be the midi fighter. After that use the add button towards the top for your other mappings.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dj stifffy View Post
    Instead of using the big import button at the bottom go to the top list and click that, cant remember what its called but there should be an option on it to import mapping, which will keep the original and add a new page, its the section were you can select keyboard mapping etc to edit...
    sweet! thanks!!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Use the big import button for your main mapping which in your case would be the midi fighter. After that use the add button towards the top for your other mappings.

thanks that makes sense, I am using the MC6K for my mixer and am adding an ipadfighter TSI made by sloan but am gonna modify the mappings a bit. I got them working together now, thanks a lot guys!