need help!!! with T3 poor sound

Default need help!!! with T3 poor sound

hell my fellow beat luving junkies....i ran TPRO on xp with no issues...worked like a charm...just installed T3 on vista ultimate and the sound is terribly distorted static almost robotic like...i tweaked around with my card config/latency/Hz...u name it...all with no results...i also run ableton live 7 /acid pro 7/ virtual dj/mixmeister fusion...all with no such issue...am using internal 7.1sorround card...any suggestions?...tks in advance.....

pulse

mine was doing this for a while until i changed one of the settings within traktor. but im sorry i cant emember which one... it might be latency
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Tough one... try getting updated drivers perhaps ?

Also make sure you dont accidently have any fx on - but you probably already did this.

Also have you rebooted ?

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post

Also have you rebooted ?
    Halelulya !!! We have a fully qualified IT Technician on the forum

The reboot fixes everything and it gets us out of so many sticky situations

is it 64 bit vista?
    if so, try setting your samplerate (under audio settings) from 44100hz to 48000hz.

Quote Originally Posted by pulse004 View Post
    i also run ableton live 7 /acid pro 7/ virtual dj/mixmeister fusion...all with no such issue
    If this is so the issue must be in traktor. Re-check the output routing configuration and the sound card configuration. I assume that you are mixing internally. Check what sound do you get if selecting external mixer (just to make sure that the issue is not cause bu some settings on the internal mixer). If this does not make a diference, check Traktorīs master level, and make sure that no effect is engaged.

Make sure the latency is set in the correct values for your card also. This setttings do alter in great way the sound quality.

If non of above help you indentify the issue , reinstall traktor and the latest soundcard complete driver
    Last edited by alien2k; 02-24-2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: typo !

Tech Wizard

i had some serious problems when i upgraded the driver, i had to uninstall and use the old one, and not a glitch at all. worked for me anyways.

tim

hey guys i think the prob is the sample rate in sound config...the thing is, the only available option is 44100Hz...and my latency setting is 10.0...no other option....could this be a software issue?

ohhh i also rebooted several times...and did a clean unistall an re install...still the same results....gonna try an older sound driver...and GALAXION...i am indeed running vista ultimate 64 bit...tks for all ure help guys ...keep me posted