iTM DJ - Iphone

Thread: iTM DJ - Iphone

Default iTM DJ - Iphone

This thing is sick, once you get the mapping down pat its alot of fun. It is just a little sensitive but you can adjust it. I live in a 2 storey house, my labtop is on the top floor and I was in the basement with friends djing haha it was some funny shit.

definately work the six bucks

I got it but you have to install MIDIyoke and iTouch MIDI and have your wifi on, so who knows how long it's gonna before I get around to this. I'm also not sure I like the idea of having my laptop wifi on when I mix.

I dunno what I wanna have to be an MIT grad to be able to make boom-chikky beats.
    Steve Boyett
    Podcasts: Groovelectric | Podrunner | Podrunner: Intervals
    Traktor user

it took me about 10 minutes to set up and 10 minutes to map it to my needs, its a good buy.. it works well if you just set up some extra effects on it.. im doing a house party in the next couple weeks and I'll be able to walk around the house while i dj, so i can engage in women and beer and still mix sort of (hopefully) lol

has any one figured out how to use the wi-fi and the DA of the ipod to provide another soundcard output? Effectively creating a wireless headphones and controller combo from the ipod touch?

Quote Originally Posted by evan_c View Post
    it took me about 10 minutes to set up and 10 minutes to map it to my needs, its a good buy.. it works well if you just set up some extra effects on it.. im doing a house party in the next couple weeks and I'll be able to walk around the house while i dj, so i can engage in women and beer and still mix sort of (hopefully) lol
    I note the "tech wizard" under your avatar. Think my comment may still be pertinent.
    Steve Boyett
    Podcasts: Groovelectric | Podrunner | Podrunner: Intervals
    Traktor user