BeaTunes

Thread: BeaTunes

Default BeaTunes

Anyone tried this as a Mixed in Key and Rapid Evolution alternative?

BeaTunes
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

I'm using both, but have more tended towards MIK. I am using beatunes for managing my tunes and completing missing informations. I can however say that beatunes has a very good support- have just had a small problem with beatunes and gotten support within 12 hours on the weekend!

I'll try to make a playlist and find out how good this is compared to just MIK.
    I mix stuff on my things...

I bought beatunes 3 the other day.

I still havn't finished analyzing my library yet. So far from what I've seen is that its great for keeping your itunes library in shape, organized and correct.

Its got a lot of other features like song color, song mood, beat intensity etc, I'll see how its puts some playlists together with these new features. I'm not 100% on the key analysis yet, although it does seem to be correct.

I have noticed also that its very heavy on the CPU and eats my battery when analyzing my library.

I still think I'm going to try MIK soon.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9