Keyboard shortcuts...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Keyboard shortcuts...

I'm using Using Traktor Pro 2 & Denon MC6000

What I'm trying to do is hit a keyboard key to load a sample(AIR HORN) vs using the mouse to drag the sample in to the sample deck.

Is this possible?
    Last edited by Dearell68; 08-23-2011 at 10:42 AM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Yup, load into sample deck X, slot Y. You need to select it in the browser list tho.

why on earth would you ever use the air horn sample? it's awful and makes you come off as a cheap DJ.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ajrindy View Post
    why on earth would you ever use the air horn sample? it's awful and makes you come off as a cheap DJ.
    "Yup, load into sample deck X, slot Y. You need to select it in the browser list tho. "

Yes I know how to drag it into the sample bank was trying to figure out if there's another way? Like when you hit the button A on the MC6000 which loads the track into DECK A same with button B loads a track into DECK B.

Just an example....

TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Well what do you say to the Reggae DJ's(Soundboys) that use samples?

And like I said as an example!

Sample can be a cartoon clip, a person voice drop etc....

Tech Guru

Learn to map... Its all to do with keyboard mapping, I have a controller set to load with one button then change from loop to one shot when holding another button and pressing the load buttons
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dj stifffy View Post
    Learn to map... Its all to do with keyboard mapping, I have a controller set to load with one button then change from loop to one shot when holding another button and pressing the load buttons

Is there a first grader course for mapping?

Tech Wizard

million of stupid answers no ones helps if you are a dancehall or reggae dj you use a lot air horn and various others samples ....i was wondering the same thing i am tryin to do this somehow ...any help ?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

I was actually talking about the mapping command so you could map it yourself (not how to drag it with a mouse), so the question was basically answered with the first reply.

This is the layout for the default keyboard map if you don't know how to do it yourself. Again, you need to have the sample you want to load selected in the browser.
    Last edited by padi_04; 04-12-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast