TSP2 with ext mixer and CDjs Vs Rekordbox, CDJ900/2000 & Nexus or 800
    Tech Guru

Default TSP2 with ext mixer and CDjs Vs Rekordbox, CDJ900/2000 & Nexus or 800

Forget the difference in cost...this is about practicality when it comes to gigging...

I have used TSP since the middle of last year and i'm now running with TSP2 which I love, its totally streamlined my workflow. But, I had a play around with a CDJ2000 at my house last week and cant help but think that using those along with a DJM800, 900 or 2000 may be a better choice for gigging.

Sure TSP is grand when you have the time to plug it up or are doing a whole night on it, but its a pain when your guesting. Where as the other option is to plug in a single network cable to my MBP and im away i go...

Discuss
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

If most of your local venues have new CDJs then I'd definitely go for that over timecode.

Timecode for me is so finicky. For the most part I know CDJs almost always work. For the most part.....Just walking in with thumb drives that have everything set.