Cannot get Total Control working with Traktor- please help!!
    Tech Convert

Default Cannot get Total Control working with Traktor- please help!!

Hi

I have just got the Total Control and Traktor Scratch Pro 2.

Everything works fine with the total control except for the 3 faders.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks

James

Tech Guru

No need to multi post, one is more then enough, would help to say how your mapping them??
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Convert

Sorry, wasn't sure which section to post in.

I have it mapped to one that Stormeagle has done- when I first tried it it was just set to a default map.

I bought the Total Control second hand but everything else works on it.

Did you try just going through the setup wizard again? The TSI might be having a funny one.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Guru

I think the latest storm eagle one is glitchy I tested it a while back as I use his original concept with my own ideas added but a few things didn't work, you should try mapping the independently yourself, add, mixer, volume fader select deck a on the right side list and click learn and move the left fader and see if you actually get a signal...
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Hey, you might want to check out one of my .TSI files. I have uploaded one for my Total Control and you can check the thread out here NuMark Total Control - Traktor 1/2 - Use with Extremal Mixer.

I also have a few more treats for the controller, plus the default file that NuMark provides. If any of these don't work just say
    | HP Laptop | Traktor Pro | Denon DN-MC6000 | Akai MPD24 & LPD18 | Pioneer HDJ-1500 | AKG K181 | 2x Stanton C.324 |

Tech Guru

what sound card are you running for the controller?

Quote Originally Posted by dj stifffy View Post
    what sound card are you running for the controller?
    If it's not an Audio 8 or 10, the software is pirated.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES